It is always Amazon who can usurp Walmart’s Black Friday. The dominance is digital as the online giant might be opening retailer stores.
On the popular Echo, Fire TV and Kindle eReader it ranges in particular and it is a consistent pattern of discounts in recent years.
It means all can predict where you will be able to buy Kindle on biggest discounts in 2018 as Amazon Black Friday deals delivering a slew of sales.
The Tech Deals of Amazon’s Best Black Friday last year
- Amazon Echo Dot for $29.99 (save $20) – review deal
- Amazon Echo for $79.99 (save $20) – review deal
- Amazon Echo Plus for $119.99 (save $30) – review deal
- Amazon Cloud Cam for $99.99 (save $20) – review deal
- Amazon Fire 7 Tablet for $29.99 (save $20) – review deal
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet for $49.99 (save $30) – review deal
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 (save $30) – review deal
- Amazon Kindle for $49.99 (save $30) – review deal
- Samsung UN55MU8000 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV for $897.99 – review deal
- Samsung UN65MU8000 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV for $1,297.99 – review deal
The following deals are expected in regards to Amazon’s historical Black Friday consistency and according to some industry tips:
- 32-inch TV for $69.99
- 50-inch 4K TV for $154.99
- Apple Watch Series 4 for $379 (save $20)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle with 64GB Memory Card + $30 Nintendo Gift Card for $299.99
- Nintendo Switch Console for $249.99 (save $50)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Bundles Start at $219.99 (save $80)
- Microsoft Xbox One X Consoles for $374.99 (save $125)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $79.99 (save $40)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick for $19.99 (save $20)
- Amazon Echo Plus for $99.99 (save $50)
Amazon will be offering even better deals than last year like Target and Walmart. There will be significantly more Black Friday on the consoles as the Echo, Kindle, and Fire TV ranges will be further reduced.
Amazon will offer Apple Watch Series 4 discount which is available and will go crazy low on off-brand HDTVs is what is expected.
Tips and tricks of Amazon Black Friday 2018
Amazon does not release a traditional print Black Friday ad scan as an online retailer. It can wait as long as possible to reveal its deals and it usually does so is what it means.
It released its deals through a press release very early in the morning on November 14th last year. On Wednesday, November 14th Amazon will again reveal its deals.
Allowing Amazon to undercut them in many categories, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target will also have their deals posted.
Including the Fire tablet, Kindle, Echo, and the various Alexa devices, Amazon is expected to feature its own line of electronics.
The selection of cheap TV deals, video games bundle, cameras, smartphones, laptops, and tables will also be featured.
Days of Sale with time
Amazon will most likely open its Black Friday deals store on November 1st as it always does.
It is recommended to wait until the week of Thanksgiving for the best ever prices while this sale event usually offers a few solid deals.
Prices will be valid on some items throughout the weekend into Cyber Monday as the actual doorbusters will begin on Thursday.
Before Black Friday on November 16th, prices on certain Amazon devices and other deals could go live.
You will have to watch Amazon’s website throughout the Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday as many of the top electronic doorbusters will not have scheduled start times.
Amazon does not have desirable free shipping during Black Friday and the holiday season unlike Target and Best Buy.
Prime members will enjoy free two-day shipping on every order but the non-Prime members are out of lick for smaller orders as always.
Amazon will not waive its $25 minimum order size in order to qualify for free shipping if prior years are of any indications.
It can be a problem if you are looking to spend less as that is usually not a big deal if you are shopping for electronics.
Amazon’s Cyber Mondays
Amazon does not release an official Cyber Monday ad scan as it does for Black Friday.
It provided a sample of its Cyber Monday deals through a press release on November 24th last year.
It is expected once again that a press release will be distributed in November for 2018.
With Amazon devices being the featured its the Cyber Monday sale is really just a continuation of the Black Friday event.
Some of the gaming bundles will be different as new TV deals should be available.
The best offers daily are being tracked through Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 deals.